Benefits of Meditation
• A deeper level of relaxation.
• Decreased high blood pressure.
• Improved flow of air to the lungs.
• Increased levels of energy.
• Decreased muscle tension.
• More easily falling asleep and sleeping soundly.
• Improved state of the immune system.
• Deep rest accompanied by decreased metabolic rate and lower heart rate.
• Decrease in restless thinking.
• Increased ability to stay calm in every situation.
• Greater creativity.
• Decreased anxiety.
• Decreased tendency to worry.
• Decreased depression.
• Decreased nervousness, irritability, and moodiness.
• Enhancement of self-confidence.
• Improved concentration.
• Increased self-discipline.
• Improved learning ability and memory.
• Increased feelings of vitality.
• Enhanced feelings of happiness.
• More emotional stability.
• Developed intuition.
• Peace of mind.
• Emotional and mental detachment.
• Heightened awareness of the inner self.
• The ability to look within, beyond the body, mind, and personality.
• Discovery of the power and consciousness beyond the ego.
• Discovery of one’s true being.
• Attaining self-realization and spiritual awakening.